This app is a young experiment — a companionable tool for the art of living, tending the interplay between inner life and life in the world — in a time in the life of the world in which we have been given so much to learn and remake.
Courses carry you through a 6-7 week experience, a mini-retreat and learning adventure that is applied in the laboratory of daily interactions and experiences.
Current offerings, with more to come: Finding Replenishment, a 6-week mini-retreat to conduct in the midst of your life; and a three-course series, Hope Is a Muscle.
- Krista Tippett guides the entire experience, bringing in the voices and teachings of wise and graceful lives she has engaged in conversation on On Being over the past two decades, with insights from spiritual wisdom to science, from poetry to social transformation.
- Weekly Wisdom Practice (10-15 minutes) anchors each course.
- Pause ritual (2-4 minutes) contemplatively integrates wisdom practice across everyday interactions, building spiritual and moral muscle memory.
- A supported practice of journaling with each course.
- Weekly in-depth episodes of the On Being podcast offer other opportunities for delving deeper with teachers or ideas, in a calm, dedicated space.
Experience and Become a Member
Or, for immediate access to the full experience, become a member here:
We are committed to making this available to all.
Our Fair Pricing:
If price is an obstacle for you, On Being offers a pay-what-you-can membership option. Email [email protected] to learn more.
If ever you are unsatisfied with your experience, we will offer a full refund.
If you would like to purchase memberships for your group or organization, you might qualify to do so at a discounted rate. Please contact [email protected] to learn more.
The Story and Why of the Wisdom App — A Note from Krista Tippett
Search results for “”
- List View
- Standard View
- Grid View